From side-splitting ads that are so funny they make you cry, to ads so touching they also make you cry, Super Bowl commercials are a thing to behold. And what makes for a more gripping ad than pets? Everyone loves pets!
On that note, here’s a brief recap of the best Super Bowl commercials containing adorable animals.
1. Puppy Love – Budweiser
A tale as old as time – Puppy and the Horse
2. Weego the Rescue dog – Bud Light
Truly man’s best friend.
3. Spuds Mackenzie – Bud Light
They just don’t make sunglass-wearing dogs like they used to.
4. Goat 4 Sale – Doritos
Boy, that goat really likes Doritos
5. Carrier Pigeons – FedEx
A good idea on paper…
6. Mama Wolf – Cars.com
Umm…I think we’ll just take the keys, thanks.
7. Cat Herders – Electronic Data Systems
We gots ter git these kitties to Topeka before sundown!
8. Bud-Weis-Er Frogs – Budweiser
9. Monkey Business – Careerbuilder
And you thought your job was rough.
10. Dog Bribe – Doritos
Wow, dogs really DO hate cats.
11. Lamb Streaker – Budweiser
Anything for a laugh.
12. Get a Dog – Pedigree
Well, there goes my dream of having a pet hippo…
13. Exercise Dog – Volkswagen
Love to see a dog with some realistic fitness goals.
14. You Wanna Chip? – Doritos
That pug’s got some gumption!
15. Screaming Animals – Bridgestone
16. Purebred v. Mutt – Bud Light
Different strokes for different folks.
And now, this exists. Thanks Audi!
Know of any other animal-centric Super Bowl ads that didn’t make the list? Share them with us in the comments below!
Want To Get Stories Like This Straight To Your Inbox? Sign Up For Our PAWPRINTS NEWSLETTER Today!