January 31, 2014 – Sogeval has issued a voluntary recall of a lot of Synovial Flex Soft Chews due to incorrect labeling.
Lot number 52070-1 of Synovial Flex Soft Chews has been recalled. These products were distributed between 12/20/13 and 1/24/14 with an expiration date of 12/2015.
PetCareRx does not currently sell this product.
According to a letter from Sogeval, the affected products have been incorrectly labeled as Synovial Flex Soft Chews.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Do not feed any unused portion of the product to your pet.
- Contact your veterinarian if your pet had any of the product. You may want to bring any unused portion to your vet in case of illness.
- Contact Sogeval at 1-800-877-0177 for further information.
Your dog may like one of these joint-health chews:
- Glyco Flex III Bite Sized Chews
- Cosequin Soft Chews for Dogs
- Dogswell Happy Hips Jerky Treats
- Greenies Joint Care Canine Treats