Since it’s starting a little early this year, these cats have been scrambling to get ready for the Hanukkah celebration. What do you think these festive felines thinking about?
1. “Help! I’m being held hostage by a man in a terrible sweater!”
2. “I think we went overboard, guys.”
3. “Come on, Gimmel!”
4. “Merry Chrismukkah!”
5. “Of course I’m keeping the sweater! It pulls the whole outfit together!”
6. “Is this candle the Shamash* or what? I can never understand these free-form menorahs!”* The Shamash is the candle used to light all the other candles, typically the tallest of all the candles, and traditionally in the center of the menorah.
7. “I thought we were going formal this year.”
8. “No, it’s pretty casual.”
9. ” Hanukkah and Thanksgiving together? Oy vey!”
10. “Iz Hanukkah already? Gosh!”
11. “Hanukkah, oh Hanukkah come light the Men… no, wait!!”
12. “Wait… so I have to wear this hat for 7 more days?”
Subscribe to The Wet Nose Press to get the latest on pet health news, recalls of faulty or dangerous products and pet foods, and more!