Image Credits: Pixabay
In this article, we discuss small white balls of canine that families find adorable and want to pet the most. Be it the miniature bull terrier or the loveable Bichon; these dogs have a lot of love and affection to give. Read on below, to learn about small white dog breeds that you could bring home and raise to be part of your family –
- Pomeranian – Pomeranians are small, bite-sized, and adorable. They are also incredibly easy to train, perceptive, and energetic. Often, called the “ideal companion” – these dogs can live for as long as 16 years, providing their fun and playful companionship. Pomeranians don’t exceed 7inches or 7 pounds, even at full growth.
- Maltese – You wouldn’t find a spunkier dog than a Maltese. Small in stature, these dogs don’t let their size dictate their attitude. They will confront a larger dog with just as aggressive as they would, a smaller dog. Also, these dogs shed very little, which make them a perfect choice for busy pet parents. While affectionate to their humans, these dogs may sometimes be rather aloof to others of their kind.
- Bichon Frise – Weighing less than 13 pounds, these dogs have a vibrant personality. They are friendly, affectionate, and social with humans as well as other dogs. So, if you want a second dog added to your family, the Bichon Frise should be your dog breed of choice.
- Miniature Samoyed – The Samoyed was originally bred to hunt and tow sledges in Siberia. Today, they are happy to guard around your house and spend their endless energy playing with you. Samoyad dogs are loving and loyal and make for incredibly reliable pets.
- Havanese – The only native dog breed of Cuba, named after the Cuban capital city of Havana. They are friendly and vivacious and love playing with their pet parents. Although they can come in several coats, the white coat is most preferred. Additionally, the Havanese too, is not much of a shedder, and so, you don’t have to fret about cleaning its hair from your apartment at regular intervals. They do, need a daily brush over though.
The Pomeranian, Maltese, Bichon Frise, Miniature Samoyad and Havanese are small white dog breeds that are equally loyal and lovable. They have abundant energy, despite their size; they are easy to train and intelligent. You won’t have a dull moment with these dogs around the house! Thought big breed dogs are the only dogs that could guard your house? Think again. Some small white dog breeds, like the miniature Samoyad, were bred to be hunters and can intimidate an intruder into your home as well as any big dog could.